Tuesday, May 15, 2012

These Shoes are Made for Flying

Dr. C. and I flew this week, and I was fascinated by the footwear on display as we were waiting in the Red Carpet Cub in Chicago.


With the advent of the TSA and shoe removal at security checkpoints, the choice of shoes to wear when flying is interesting to say the least. 

These are a few of the shoes that I was able to capture on my Blackberry without looking like a voyeur!

Red is always a good choice, and comfy works, too.

Boots were a popular choice; these were worn by an interesting woman.....

And these burgundy beauties were worn by a guy

More boots; is it me, or isn't it too late to be wearing boots???

Boat shoes were a popular choice, too, for women and men.

Your run of the mill swoosh Nike's were also a popular choice

And this woman was all set to conquer the Roman forum.

And of course, there is always one in the crowd! 

I hope you had a great weekend; still recovering from jet lag, I'll be back later in the week with some thoughts on food, until then, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment